Scan improvement aims at gaining accuracy, thoroughness and
efficiency to design better products.
You can improve your scans by:
- Setting up the scanner adequately and regularly maintaining it
- Varying your scanning methods and strategies
- Correcting your existing scans with additional processing or editing
- Any combination of the above.
In a scan session
- Vary the scan strategy for each object : mirrors used, scan resolution, scan area, positioning of the object.
- See also Problem Solving.